- In memory of Mary, wife of Harmon Armstrong, died March 9, 1853 (1858?) in the 78 year of her age.
- In memory of Harmon Armstrong died June 29, 1849, in the 84th year of his age.
- George Armstrong (died 1839).
- In memory of Mary, wife of Adam Ault, departed this life Sept. 30th, 1851, in the 73rd year of her age.
- In memory of Adam Ault departed this life Oct. 10th, 1832, in the 60th year of his age.
- In memory of Isaac, infant son of Abraham & Elizabeth Baker, who died August 15th, 1834, aged 1 year, 1 month & 3 days.
- In memory of Jacob, son of Abrm. & E. Baker, who departed this life August 11th, 1832, in the 7th year of his age.
- In memory of Sarah, daughter of Abrm. & E. Baker, who departed this life August 25th, 1832, in the 9th year of her age.
- In memory of Jacob Baker Jun. who departed this life October 23rd 1821, in the 26 year of his age.
- In memory of Abraham Baker who died March 27, 1845, aged 53 years.
- Jacob Baker (died 1822)
- Isaac Baker
- Daniel Baker
- Leah Baker
- Peter Baker
- In memory of Mary Carpenter, daughter of Daniel Ferree and consort of John Carpenter who departed this life November 22nd, 1764, aged 21 years.
- In memory of John Carpenter, physician son of Doctor Henry Carpenter who departed this life March the 19th aged 61 years 1798.
- In memory of Susanna Carpenter, wife of Doctor John Carpenter who died October 28th, 1822, aged 77 years.
- In memory of Abraham Carpenter Esqr. who departed this life March 4th, 1815, born 5th of September 1785, aged 57 years, 5 months and 29 days.
- In memory of Salome Carpenter, wife of Abraham Carpenter, Esqr. who died May 13, 1827, aged 65 years & 23 days.
- In memory of John S. Carpenter, M.D. who died Oct. 25, 1821, aged 36 years, 1 month and 6 days.
- In memory of Salome Carpenter who departed this life J... (?) the 6th, 1787, aged 8 mo. & 8 (3?) days. Suffer little children to . . . me into saith the Lord. The back of the stone reads daughter of Abraham and Salome Carpenter.
- In memory of Eliza, daughter of Daniel & Elizabeth Espenshade who departed this life Jany 7, A.D., 1838, aged 27 years.
- Here rests the body of John Espenshade born February 18th, 1803, and died January 7th, 1832, aged 28 years, 10 months & 20 days.
- In memory of Mary Warenbuer Fierre , 1653-1716, Founder of Huguenot Colony, Pequea Valley 1712. There is a smaller stone directly behind this memorial stone which reads Mary Ferree, 1716.
- Died 1807 . . . R. Ferree age . . .28.
- Ferree (name ?) March 1775. A broken slate like stone.
- Jacob Ferree, May 5, 1782.
- September the 12th, 1758, Leah Ferree, age 71.
- Philip Fierre B. 1686, D. 1753, married 1713 to Leah DuBois B. 1687, D.1758. Both lived and died in Paradise, PA. This is a newer stone placed between two older ones.
- M.F. 1759 (Thought to be Mary Copeland Ferree)
- R.F. 1782 (Thought to be Rachael Ferree)
- Jane Ferree, December 11, 1785, age 50.
- In memory of Joel Ferree who died June 19, 1801, aged 70 years, 4 mo. & 6 days.
- In memory of Mary Ferree who died Ap. 17, 1806, aged 51 (54?) yrs & one mo. 4 days.
- In memory of Isaac Ferree who died Jany 24th A.D. 1820, aged 67 years, 3 mo. & 16 days.
- In memory of Uriah Ferree who died July 28, 1817 (1819?), aged 27 yrs. & 1 mo.
- Lydia Ferree
- In memory of Elizabeth, consort of Richard Ferree who departed this life on the 28th January 1844 (1841?), aged 68 years, 10 months and 6 days.
- In memory of Richard Ferree, July 8th, 1844, age 74 years, 4 months and 17 days.
- In memory of Anna Ferree who departed this life 24th July, 1807, age 72 years, 4 months & 6 days.
- In memory of Philip Ferree who departed this life 24th April 1796, aged 66 years & 1 month.
- In memory of Elisha Ferree who departed this life age . . . . .1832.
- In memory of Margaret, wife of Elisha, departed life October 2, 1817, aged 71 years.
- Elisha Ferree, born September 22, 1799, died March 5, 1873, aged 73 years, 5 months.
- Margaret Ferree, daughter of Elizabeth Margaret Ferree, aged 69 years, 10 months.
- In memory of Gen. John Filson died April 3rd, 1837, aged 53 years. Our Father.
- A. F., daughter of John & Elizabeth Foster.
- In memory of William Foster who departed this life April the 3, 1791, aged 5 months and 16 days.
- In memory of Catherine Foster who departed this life January 22nd, 1808, aged 22 years.
- In memory of John Foster who departed this life March 18th, 1818 (?), aged 62 years.
- In memory of Elizabeth Foster who departed this life March 1810, aged 18 yrs.
- Salome Frazier (died 1815)
- William C. Frazier
- In memory of Rachel Henderson, wife of William Henderson, Esqr. who departed this life January 22, A.D. 1808, aged 30 years, 2 months and 8 days. Also of Rachel Lightner Henderson, daughter of Wm. and Rachel Henderson who departed this life August 21 A.D. 1808, aged 7 months and 2 days. Also of William Adam Henderson, son of Wm. and Rachel Henderson who died Sep. 8, 1819, aged 18 years, 3 months and 2 days. Interred in the same grave, Elizabeth Lightner, daughter of Adam and Leah Lightner who departed this life May 18th A.D. 1800, aged 2 years, 1 month & 16 days.
- In memory of Amanda, daughter of Emanuel and Ann Herr (Harr?), who was born July 1st, 1838, and departed this life December 10th, 1838, aged 5 months and 10 days.
- Emma J. Hoover (died 1824)
- In memory of Barbara, wife of Hugh Jackson, died April 19, 1857, aged 70 years.
- In memory of Hugh Jackson, died March 15, 1858, aged 77 years.
- I.L. A fieldstone marked with these initials. Thought to be Isaac Lefever.
- In memory of Lydia Lefever who died July 11, A.D. 1802, aged 25 yrs. & 9 ms.
- In memory of Joseph Lefever who died Oct. 17, 1826, (1824?) aged 66 years.
- In memory of Salome Lefever who died May 9th 1795, aged 28 yrs 11 m & 14 ds.
- Lydia Lefever died A.D. 1789.
- In memory of Sarah Lefever who departed this life December 28th 1810, in her 58th year.
- In memory of Lydia Lefever died Febry 8th 1778, in her 47th year.
- In memory of Samuel Lefever died May 4th, 1789, in his 70th year.
- In memory of Elizabeth Lefever died April 28th, 1787, in her 28th year.
- In memory of Mary Lefever who departed this life March 24th A.D. 1818, aged 45 years 2 months and 14 days.
- Albert T. Lefever, died Jan. 16, 1824, aged 14 M : & 6 days.
- In memory of Charles M. Lefever, son of John C. Lefever, who died March 18, 1832, aged 9 months & 2 days.
- In memory of Salome Lefever, daughter of John G. (C?) Lefever, who died Aug. 2, 1828 (1823?), aged 25 days.
- In memory of Catherine Lefever, wife of Joseph Lefever, who died January 18, 1835, aged 67 years, 10 months & 29 days.
- In memory of Isaac Ferree Lightner who died October 14, 1836, at his residence in Baltimore County, State of Maryland, aged 42 years, 7 months and 26 days.
- Sacred to the memory of Leah Lightner, relict of Adam Lightner and daughter of Joel Ferree, died May 8th, 1841, aged 83 years, 8 months & 20 days. Also George, son of Adam and Leah Lightner died May 2nd, 1793, aged 1Y. 8M. 13D.
- In memory of Adam Lightner who departed this life September 5th A.D. 1798, aged fifty four years, ten months & twenty eight days.
- In memory of Abigail Merit, wife of John Merrit who died November the 24th, 1825, aged 34 years.
- In memory of John Merit who departed this life January 26, 1836, aged 44 years, 4 months & 4 days. For my friends & parents dear, I may shed a many a tear, I owe them thanks for favors done, but I hardly rendered one.
- In memory of Henry, son of Adam & Sarah Miller, died Dec. 15, 1849 (?), aged 5 years, 5 ms and 2 days.
- In memory of Granville R., son of Adam and Sarah Miller, died Nov. 28, 1819 (1849?), aged 15 (13?) years, 9 months and 25 days.
- In memory of Adam Miller born Oct. 15, 1808, and departed this life June 19, 1847, aged 38 years, 8 months and 4 days.
- In memory of Samuel Miller died March 22nd, 1838, aged 61 years, 9 months and 2 days.
- Mrs. Elizabeth Myers died Sept. 7, 1862: aged 73 years. Dear Mother, thou are gone to rest, they toils and cares are o'er and suffering, pain, and sorrow now shall ne'er distress thee more.
- In memory of Catherine Reynolds who died Dec. 14th, 1822, aged 69 years.
- In memory of William Reynolds died Aug. 28th, 1801, in his 58 year.
- In memory of Henry Smith who departed this life 25th of December 1833, aged 20 years, 9 months & 11 days. When in this yard my grave you see, my dear relations were not for me, my time is come, and blest is he, that called me to eternity.
- In memory of George Smith who departed this life December 2nd, 1830, aged 11 years, 2 months and 2 days.
- Isabell Stambaugh (died 1835)
- Jacob Stambaugh (died 1830)
- Isabella Stambaugh (died 1824)
- Jacob Stambaugh (died 1848)
- Esther, wife of David Witmer born Oct. 4, 1756, died July 1831. She was the grand daughter of Martin Kendig, who sold this land to Madam Mary Fieree in 1712.
- David Witmer born Dec. 15, 1752, died Aug. 15, 1835. He was the son of John and Francia & grandson of Benj. Witmer, who emigrated from Switzerland in 1716.
- Jane L., wife of David Witmer born July 4, 1781. Died October 26, 1826.
- David Witmer born April 14, 1778, died May 13, 1852.
- Leah Louisa, daughter of David and Jane L. Witmer born May 29, 1807, died February 13, 1826.
- In memory of David L. Witmer, son of David & Jane Witmer who departed this life April 23D A.D. 1802, aged one year and 29 days. Parents think of the words of our Blessed Savior, suffer little children and fobid them not to come unto me for of such is the kingdom of heaven.
- John Witmer who died July 26 (?), 1824, aged 46 (36 or 86?).
- Henry Witmer born July 18th, 1798, died April 3rd, 1847.
- Maria, consort of Henry Witmer died February 9th, 1831, aged 25 years and 51 days.